Coppola e Toppo 1950’s necklace
Coppola e Toppo 1950’s Hand beaded necklace with classic heart closures. The necklace is 16 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide in the deepest part.
The brother and sister team started in Milan in 1949 and made jewelry for Dior and Balenciaga in the Fifties, Schiaparelli in the 1960’s and Pucci and Valentino.
The company closed in 1970. Pieces are highly sought after and rare.